By the Numbers
- Founded in 1962; public since 1983
- Approximately $824 billion in client assets
- RJF shareholders’ equity of $6.5 billion
- Market capitalization of approximately $11.8 billion
- More than two times required regulatory capital
- 126 quarters of consecutive profitability*
- Approximately 7,900 financial advisors
- Top-10 municipal underwriting firm**
- Equity research coverage of nearly 1,200 companies
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provide is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial Stock.
**Source: Bloomberg. Based on overall par amount. **This summary may not be representative of the experience of other clients and is no guarantee of future performance or success.
As of: 06/30/2019